zaterdag 18 augustus 2012

Gary Jenkins technic painting flowers



In 2012 in Germany, I obtained my certificate jenkins art teacher. They were very nice weeks there with Gary, and I've also learned a lot. already   achieved my diploma Bob Ross already  in the flower technique, but this is not known to the general public, but Gary Jenkins and his wife Katwren have a weekly show on Netherlands 2 OmroepMax TV in between 14:30-15:00 hr.
I now give next Bob Ross landscape (and other workshops) ... also the Gary Jenkins Flower technique. You can click on the website www.studio-fatamorgana.nl   look for the Gary jenkins page, and on the agenda for the scheduled classes.
See you there!
info@studio-fatamorgana.nl 31+10-4353660 or 06-38278274 www.studio-fatamorgana.nl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten